- Since 1916, the Dow has made new all-time highs less than 5% of all days, but over that time it’s up 25,568%.
95% of the […]
Succinct Summations for the week ending March 8th, 2019
- Average hourly earnings grew by 0.4% m/o/m, higher by 3.4% y/o/y, the best since 2009;
- Unemployment rate fell 0.2% m/o/m, from 4.0% to 3.8%.
- Housing starts […]
Succinct Summations for the week ending March 1st, 2019
1. Former POTUS attorney Michael Cohen’s testifies to Congress, bringing this entire mess another step closer to ending;
2. GDP rose 2.6% for Q4, meeting high end of expectations.
3. Home […]
Succinct Summations for the week ending February 8th, 2019:
1. Jeff Bezos for the win! Calling out David Pecker and AMI, He indicted and broke the National Enquirer’s corruption-based business model. He might be one of the few […]
The Secret to Hiring Great People
What is the best way to attract and hire the very best people in your business? […]
Succinct Summations for the week ending January 18th, 2019
1. Markets eked out a gain on hopes for a Trade War breakthrough.
2. Housing market index rose 2 points m/o/m from 56 to 58.
3.Home mortgages rose a […]
Succinct Summations for the week ending January 11th, 2019
1. Trade negotiations between US & China appear to be progressing towards a denouement as political, economic market pressure is felt on each side of the Pacific.
2. Energy […]