If you are interested in the restaurant industry and what it’s like to develop a restaurant concept and expand it from one restaurant to many across the country. They have 3,000 employees and restaurants of […]
Succinct Summations for the week ending October 11th 2019
1. Partial agreement has brokered a truce in the trade war; “Skinny” Trade Deal appears to be within reach.
2. Jobless claims fell 10k w/o/w from 220k to […]
Succinct Summations for the week ending October 4th, 2019
1. Public markets work! Absurdly overvalued unicorns run by self-dealing narcissists cannot seem to find enough suckers to take their crappy shares off their hands, as WeWorks […]
Succinct Summations for the week ending September 27th, 2019
- Impeachment is finally here, and markets are n0w closer to resolving that uncertainty . . .
- GDP rose 2.0% according to the third estimate for Q2.
Since 1916, the Dow has made new all-time highs less than 5% of all days, but over that time it’s up 25,568%.
95% of the […]
Succinct Summations for the week ending March 8th, 2019
- Average hourly earnings grew by 0.4% m/o/m, higher by 3.4% y/o/y, the best since 2009;
- Unemployment rate fell 0.2% m/o/m, from 4.0% to 3.8%.
- Housing starts […]
Succinct Summations for the week ending March 1st, 2019
1. Former POTUS attorney Michael Cohen’s testifies to Congress, bringing this entire mess another step closer to ending;
2. GDP rose 2.6% for Q4, meeting high end of expectations.
3. Home […]
Succinct Summations for the week ending February 8th, 2019:
1. Jeff Bezos for the win! Calling out David Pecker and AMI, He indicted and broke the National Enquirer’s corruption-based business model. He might be one of the few […]